There are certain conferences that simply must go off without a hitch. Your company's quarterly analyst call is one of them. C3 Conferencing understands this – we have expertly managed highly customized and complex investor conference calls for some of the world’s most respected public companies.
We can help put your C-team in control of the discussion by managing the call flow while inviting active participation. With the right conferencing partner, you can orchestrate an investor call that maximizes every investor relations meeting forum.
Putting your best foot forward
An investor relations conference call is a high-profile event that can help you connect with financial analysts and investors in an interactive format. And while the open exchange of information is your primary objective, maintaining control of the discussion can help ensure that you are able to communicate your key points. We offer an array of conferencing features that can help you better articulate your company’s financial position and vision for the future.
We provide access to sophisticated audio conferencing features and enhancements, and reliable, high-quality audio for any number of participants. Our secure, high-capacity network enables us to manage very large meetings with absolute predictability.
View Plus allows you to:
- View a list of participants
- Launch a web conference
- Dial-out to others to have them join the call
- Mute and unmute any or all participants
- Lock or unlock the meeting
- Disconnect any or all participants from the conference
- Play a "roll call" of all participants
- Request an operator
- End the conference
View Plus for Conference Manager also allows you to:
- Manage your Q&A session by promoting, demoting, or removing participants from the queue
- View polling results in real-time
- "Chat" with the operator online during your conference
View Plus® for 24x7 and Conference Assistant
View Plus® for Conference Manager
View our Conference Tools (View Plus) fact sheet