Video Conferencing (Video Plus)
Take the mystery and hassle out of video conferencing with Video Plus. Create face-to-face meetings with multiple locations while receiving the highest level of customer support.
What is a video conference?
A video conference is a meeting that utilizes dedicated video equipment and monitors to show live full motion video of each location.
Why use video conferencing?
- Enjoy personalized face-to-face meetings without the need to travel.
- Optimize time and money resources.
- Expedite decision making.
Benefits of video conferencing services:
- Use our Multimedia consultants to execute and ensure the success of your meetings.
- Insure the quality your video conferencing site with the Site Certification.
- Brand your video conferences with a customized video reservations line.
- Reserve your video conference less than 30 minutes prior to your meeting with ASAP Ordering.
- Use our Room Management service for your room reservations, room availability confirmations and non-video event scheduling.
C3 Conferencing Video Plus services
Site certifications ensure service quality for a new conferencing site prior to your initial video conference. C3 Conferencing technicians use rigid testing standards to ensure that the endpoint equipment, network and the video conferencing bridge meet expectations for quality.
Customized video reservation provides you with the ability to brand your video reservations line. This service is also available via online reservations.
ASAP ordering enables you to expedite the video conference arrangement when you need to make reservations on short notice, less than 30 minutes prior to the meeting.
Room management service provides support for online and/or telephone-based room reservations services, room availability confirmation and scheduling for non-video calls.
IP (H.323) video conferencing offers the identical features and functions as our ISDN (H.320) video conferencing service. Our network is provisioned for both IP and ISDN; therefore hybrid calls combining the two transport types are easily hosted.
Video Plus add-ons and enhancements
Attended Audio Plus add-ons let you connect audio-only equipped sites to your video conference. A C3 Conferencing operator greets the participants and places them into the call.
Customized billing and reports that can be tailored to meet your individual requirements.
Conference recording is available.
With the right combination of features and enhancements you can:
- Invite active audio and visual participation
- Present visual and text concepts from virtually any media
- Replay the event to make information accessible to a wider audience
- Customize the greeting and interface to support the look and feel of your brand
- Provide audio only access to the conference for participants who do not have access to the proper equipment
- Stream your event over the internet to reach a wider audience
View our Video Conferencing (Video Plus) fact sheet